Voices above silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are an alliance on CNSE

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Referendum of the Willing

Go down 

What form of government do you prefere?
I. Constitutional Monarchy
Referendum of the Willing  I_vote_lcap0%Referendum of the Willing  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
II. Dictatorial Republic.
Referendum of the Willing  I_vote_lcap0%Referendum of the Willing  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
The Fallen
Admin

Referendum of the Willing  Empty
PostSubject: Referendum of the Willing    Referendum of the Willing  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:50 pm

The Voice above silence is consisted on the ideals of a government against tyranny. In this legislation it will determine the government strucuture of the alliance and the future of all VAS members.

Peoples Republic: A government that is consisted of an elected President (to an unknowingly amount of term) and consists of a cabinet of ministers who some are elected an some are chosen by the President. The Government will consist of some aspects of a dictatorship but according to a democracy index it would rank "free".

Constitutional Monarchy: A government that is led by a Emperor who is at first elected by the Council of Nationalities (The Branch consisted of every alliance member who doesn't have a position) and a Cabinet of ministers in which some are elected and some are appointed. The Ranking by a democracy index would be "free". The System of government would be to that of similarity of the government of the United Kingdom of Britain and Northern Ireland.
Back to top Go down
https://vascn.board-directory.net

Referendum of the Willing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Voices above silence :: Congress of the People :: Council of Nationalities-
Jump to: